The eleventh and twelfth-century sections of the cartulary of the pre-Conquest Benedictine abbey of St Benet of Holme at Ludham (G.R.C.Davis, Medieval Cartularies (1958) no. 497). Apart from small properties at Hastings, Sussex, and in London, the abbey lands lay in East Norfolk and North Suffolk. Documents are given in full in Latin with English summaries.
Indexed in Norfolk Record Society volume III.