The Norfolk section of the cartulary of the Cluniac Priory of Lewes, covering Heacham (where the Priory had a cell), and the surrounding area and Lynn and Marshland where Lewes held the manors of West Walton and Tilney (G.R.C. Davis Medieval Cartularies (1958) no. 557). Compiled in 1444.
Given in English. Edited by Miss B. McCleanaghan, Transcribed by J.R. West, PhD.
Series: Norfolk Record Society, Vol. XII
Edited By: J. H. Bullock, M.A.
Year of Publication: 1939