The account of the communar and pitancer of Norwich Cathedral Priory, 1282/3 – 1329/30, given in the orginal Latin. Though this communar was involved in miscellaneous household expenditure, the two obedientaries also paid for building work and Part II of the introduction describes both the rebuilding undertaken after the riot of 1272 and the remodelling of the cloister down to 1453.
Series: Norfolk Record Society, Vol. XLI
Edited By: F. C. Fernie, A. B. Whittingham
Year of Publication: 1972
Hardcovers: 128 pages