The Norfolk portion of the Chartulary of the Priory of St Pancras of Lewes
The Norfolk portion of the Chartulary of the Priory of St Pancras of Lewes. Edited by J. H. Bullock.
Out of stock
The Norfolk section of the cartulary of the Cluniac Priory of Lewes, covering Heacham (where the Priory had a cell), and the surrounding area and Lynn and Marshland where Lewes held the manors of West Walton and Tilney (G.R.C. Davis Medieval Cartularies (1958) no. 557). Compiled in 1444.
Given in English. Edited by Miss B. McCleanaghan, Transcribed by J.R. West, PhD.
Condition Statement: This book is “as new” allowing for the normal effects of time on an unused book. This copy may contain some age-related wear, marks, discolouration, foxing or spotting. The society’s dark red cloth gilt boards may contains small bruises or rubbing.
Norfolk Record Society
|Year of Publication|
James Henry Bullock