The eleventh and twelfth-century sections of the cartulary of the pre-conquest Benedictine Abbey of St Benet of Holme at Ludham (G. R. C. Davis, Medieval Cartularies (1958) No 397).
Apart from small properties in Hastings, Sussex, and in London, the abbey lands lay in East Norfolk and North Suffolk.
Documents given in Full Latin with English summaries
Index in Norfolk Record Society, Volume III.
Series: Norfolk Record Society
Volume Number: II
Year of Publication: 1931
Edited By: B. McClenaghan
Transcribed By: James Rowland West
Tags: 11th Century, 12th Century, Abbey, Land Tenure, Monasteries, St Benet of Holme